To provide you with simple and affordable healthy food ideas and the tools you need to stick to your goals, get a better sleep and have more energy to chase after your kids or your pets. To give you back your vitality so that every day of every month is a carefree and joyous one!
I value educating women on how to choose real, whole foods for optimal health. I respect your needs, situation and goals, and promote your sense of accountability and independence in your choices. If you are ambitious and ready for a change, I am the right nutrition consultant for you!
Hi, I’m Daina and I’m just like you!
I battled chronic fatigue, stress and never slept through the night. I’ve experienced the eye rolls and skepticism from friends, family, coworkers and even doctors when I described my symptoms; I missed many events due to total exhaustion too. It was frustrating and humiliating and I needed to take control and get my life back, so that’s just what I did.
“Adrenal fatigue” was the diagnosis and I did not want to depend on drugs to regulate my system and basically just treat the symptoms rather than the root cause of my problem. I was drawn to holistic nutrition and there seemed to be a lot of research on how nutrition and specific exercise could regain health and put an end to my many confusing symptoms. This was the answer I was looking for! It was so intriguing that I switched gears in my career and became a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant and an AFLCA certified fitness instructor. My personal experience coupled with my training and expertise are what I use to help YOU achieve your health goals too!
- Help you choose the right foods to reduce your symptoms, reduce your waistline and increase your energy
- Help you create custom healthy meals that are easy for you to prepare in less than 20 minutes
- Offer personalized exercise programs to reach your goals faster
- Coach you on your journey to better health and a better life
- Life is to be enjoyed, so no counting calories or weighing food!
- Working out should be fun!
- Chocolate, wine and treats are an important part of your menu plan
- Sleep is critical to maintaining good health
- With a little help and coaching, even the busiest women can have optimal health through holistic nutrition and exercise
In my spare time, my husband and I like to travel. We have two cats (Walker & Zeta) and one Golden Retriever (Tia) that keep us busy.
My charities of choice are:
- The Meow Foundation
- Plan Canada (I sponsor 3 “Because I am a Girl” children)
I look forward to working with you to achieve your optimal health!
Sign up today for a FREE 60-minute consultation to assess your needs and goals. Click the picture below to get started!